Seedling Soirée 2021: A Virtual Celebration
Join us for a special virtual celebration of
Olivewood’s impact and future growth!
May 1, 2021
5:30PM – 7:30PM
Auction Items Are Live!
*Reminder: registration is required to participate in auction.
Silent Auction Items
- Wine Lover’s Basket
- Olivewood Gardens Picnic Basket
- Culinary Medicine 101 with Dr. Sabrina Falquier Montgrain
- Olivewood Gardens Private Event / Facility Rental
- 8 Week CSA Veggie Box from Olivewood Gardens
- Tijuana Tour & Lunch with ICF
- Cocktails & Appetizers at Olivewood for 8
- Garden Lover’s Package & Home Garden Consult
- Cooking Class with Dr. Sabrina Falquier Montgrain
- Mindfulness Class with Kitchenista Deborah Izaguirre
- 4-Set of YETI Wine Tumblers
- Epicurean Sunshine Box
- Salsa in the Garden
- Corona del Valle Wine Box & Glasses
Live Auction Items
- Olivewood Gardens Noyes House Weekend Stay for 8
- Rancho La Puerta 7-Night Stay for 2
- Olivewood Staff-Prepared Dinner for 12
- Sail Away on the Bay
With more to come…
- Enjoy special extended access to view “The Kitchenistas” full-length documentary, at your leisure
- Meet the Filmmakers & Filmcast during our live Q&A panel
- Celebrate with curated food & drink created by Olivewood Kitchenistas & some of San Diego’s finest chefs & mixologists
- Bid on fun, Olivewood-inspired auction items
- Tour Olivewood’s beautiful spring garden when you come to pick up your to-go food and drink package
Adventurous Eater, $100: special extended access to view the full-length documentary feature “The Kitchenistas” + virtual gala admission + curated appetizer and drink package
Seedling Supporter, $200: all the above + curated Kitchenista-prepared dinner and dessert
Honey Bee – Honorary Committee, $500: 1 VIP complete Soirée package including film viewing, appetizers, drinks, dinner, and dessert (delivery option available) + acknowledgement in event materials
Cultivation Sponsor, $2500: VIP complete Soirée package for 8 (delivery to a sponsor-designated location available) + acknowledgement in event materials
Growth Sponsor, $5000: VIP complete Soirée package for 10 (delivery to a sponsor-designated location available) + virtual or in-person tour of Olivewood + acknowledgement in event materials
Harvest Sponsor, $10,000: Premier complete Soirée package for 10 (delivery to a sponsor-designated location available) + virtual or in-person farm to table cooking class for 10 + prominent acknowledgement in event materials
*Note: packages that include appetizers, drinks, and/or meals must be ordered by Wednesday, April 28th.
*No alcohol included in drink packages.
*Meals are provided as individual servings.
This year, we have an exciting $50,000 match for the Seedling Soirée from a generous Anonymous Donor. Your gift to Olivewood doubles when you participate in this special experience!
For other Sponsorship or Underwriting opportunities, please contact Claire
Stay tuned for more details!
Thank You to This Year’s Sponsors!
Evelyn Wiggins & David Titus
The Burnham Foundation
Trish & Tom Watlington
The Beyster Family
Our Honorary Committee
Michael Markham & Claire Groebner
Suzanne & Lawrence Hess
Teresa & Mike Palzkill
Sabrina Falquier Montgrain, MD; Founder Sensations Salud, LLC
Dennis & Melanie Doyle
Kathy & Bob Murtfeldt
Cindy & George Olmstead
Can’t Make It This Year?
We’ll miss you!
Your support is critical to our work and makes it possible for Olivewood to develop, strengthen, and expand our garden, environmental stewardship, nutrition, healthy cooking, job skills, leadership development, community building programs, healthy food access, and advocacy programs.